We Are RailWay Mark
We are a special purpose vehicle manufacturer, headquartered in Kansas City, Kansas. There are three factory locations: two in Kansas City and one in Findlay, OH as well as sales offices in Orlando, Florida and the U.K.
The parent company, SkyMark Refuelers, is the world’s largest manufacturer of Aviation Refuelers with customers in over 40 countries. Its subsidiaries serve rail, sewer & septic, portable restrooms, oil fields, liquid waste, refined fuels, and aviation ground support customers. SkyMark also has a state-of-the-art fabrication facility that allows it to vertically integrate fabricated parts and tanks.
The company is privately held, owner operated and well capitalized producing 600+ trucks per year.
Our Family of Companies
- U and R Stamp Issued by National Board/ASME
- Welders Certified by American Welding Society
- Registered with US DOT / FMCSA
- Present Member of SAE ARP5918 Committee
- Former Member of NFPA 407 Committee